When Caring Isn’t Enough…
The therapeutic services that Abbott House offers are varied and cater to individual needs:
- Sexual Abuse Group for girls who have experienced intra-familial or extra-familial sexual abuse.
- Mood Management Group for girls that experience depression as a persistent problem in their lives.
- Anger Control Training that helps girls identify emotional triggers and teaches strategies for anger management.
- Children of Alcoholics groups focus on the experience of a child in an alcoholic home and the role that they themselves play in alcoholism.
- Intensive Chemical Dependency Treatment provides the girl that is diagnosed with a substance abuse problem with treatment for her recovery.
- and many other programs.