Volunteering in any of the Abbott House programs is very rewarding and challenging. We are always looking for volunteers to help us in various ways. We also work very hard to protect the privacy of the children we serve.
A few volunteer opportunities available at Abbott House
- Community Friends for girls in our Bridges homes
- Baking and/or cooking a meal with the girls
- Assisting teachers with papers checking and other school projects
- Providing art class, exercise class or other special activities
- Providing Christmas presents and wrapping Christmas presents
- Helping girls with their personal “Life Books”
- and many others.
If you are interested in volunteering at the Abbott House or for the Bridges by Abbott House please contact Jamie by email or phone or use the form below:
909 Court Merrill
PO Box 700
Mitchell, SD 57301-0700
Phone: (605) 996-2486
Fax: (605) 996-4585